Airway Heights, WA 99001
Shredfast is seeking an office controller to be responsible for all financial processes and reporting of business operations as well as supervising the functions of the business office located in Airway Heights, WA. Shredfast is a renowned manufacturer in the document destruction industry, supplying equipment to small business owner-operators all the way up to fortune 500 corporations. Nearly all of Shredfast product is built and shipped throughout North America from Washington State.
- Develop and install accounting systems, methods, procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet, cash flow, income financial statements and detailed departmental reports.
- Compile monthly statistical reports and other information as needed.
- Supervise all accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, cash control and membership records.
- Maintain personnel records and employee files. Prepare payroll checks for all employees.
- Prepare all federal, state and local tax returns (except corporate income tax) and tax payments.
- Prepare information for and assist with the annual independent audit.
- Maintain the data processing and management information systems; act as network supervisor and troubleshooter for computer problems. Evaluate and implement new software. Responsible for backup computer storage records.
- Manage the email accounts, telephone system, and other technology.
- Maintain records of administrative policies and procedures.
- Oversee Human Resources and compliance issues.
- Advanced knowledge of financial and accounting theory, principles, and practices as would normally be obtained through a Bachelor’s Degree in a financially related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of broad financial experience.
- At least two years experience with Quickbooks
- Ability to supervise others.
- Good organizational ability and capability of self-direction.
- Must be computer literate.
Shredfast, Inc. offers medical, dental, 401k, six paid holidays, sick pay, vacation time and company sponsored events. 90-day probationary period applies. All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All considered applicants will undergo a one-hour initial interview, a second interview will apply that is 2 hours in duration. Applicants should research www.shredfast.com before scheduling an appointment.
Please reply with resume or fax to (509) 244-7073