Shred Supply, Inc. is seeking a full-time Office Coordinator for our facility in Airway Heights, WA. This person will work under the supervision of the Controller. Outgoing, energetic, organized, able to multi-task and attention to detail are key attributes for this position.
- Accounts Payable
- Daily Communication with production managers
- Invoicing and sales documents
- DOT compliance management
- Coordinating drivers for deliveries
- Vehicle titling and documentation
- Vehicle maintenance record keeping
- Quarterly reports for IFTA and weight and distance taxes
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Two years accounting with QuickBooks
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and thorough in following procedures
- Strong social skills, must work well with others
- Able to work alone and/or under supervision
This position is key to our company and we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of being part of a large team.
If you’re looking for a dynamic company to grow with for years to come, this opportunity might be for you.
ShredSupply, Inc. offers a competitive wage, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, paid holidays, vacation hours and company sponsored events. A probationary period applies. All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.